Jordan Cove LNG Terminal & Pacific Connector Gas Pipeline
Goal: to protect & preserve our estuary and support the safety, livelihood, and recreational values of our local community
Our LNG Policy: Coos Bay Chapter of Surfrider Foundation – LNG Policy Statement
Relevant Legal Policies: Coastal Zone Management Act (CZMA) Enforceable Policies List – JCEP-PCGP – February 22, 2019
For more information, click the following links:
General Background Information
- Carbon Emissions from Dredges Marine Sediment
- Carbon Footprint of Dredging
- DSL Removal-Fill Permit 60697 – Information – January 2019
- Jordan Cove Hazard and Risk – Graybill – April 2019
- Jordan Cove Terminal, General Information – Hodder – April 2019
- Jordan Cove LNG Terminal Land Use – Permit Remand – Talking Points – June 10, 2019
Jordan Cove (JCEP) & Pacific Connector Gas Pipeline (PCGP)
- Buchholz – Comments – Coos County LUBA REM-1-001 – June 20, 2019
- CBSR – Comments – Coos County REM 19-001 – June 20, 2019
- Coos County Comprehensive Plan, Vol 2, Part 1 – June 2019
- CBSR – Comments – Coos County AM-18-011Co – April 19, 2019
- Housing Analysis & Plan, Coos County United Way, 2018 – (waiting for link)
- Oregon Shores – Comments – Coos County JCPGC – May 29, 2015 – (waiting for link)
Proposed Channel Modification – US Army Corps of Engineers
If you have further questions, contact our Chair at email@example.com.
Ban the Bag / Bring the Bag – successfully completed
Goal: to protect our local communities by passing a single-use plastic bag ordinance in Coos Bay and North Bend.
For details of the State Bill, and how we were involved, click here.