- OctoberFish is a community event in support of the Charleston food bank. Open to people of all ages and walks of life, Octoberfish suggests a $1 or 3 cans of food donation for entry into the festival.
- OctoberFish celebrates Charleston culture, art, people, history, and music! Local musicians play throughout the event and local vendors share their wares. Various groups including South Slough Estuarine Research Reserve and the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife contribute educational displays for all ages.
- This event is produced by volunteers, and is sponsored by the Coos Bay chapter of the Surfrider Foundation.
- OctoberFish is home to the Tuna Guys! They will be serving up a real taste of Charleston and our local caught delicacies. This year they will be demonstrating how tuna are cleaned!
- Octoberfish is home to the apple press! Each year volunteers supply apples that are then squished into a delicious cider for all to share!
Where: Charleston School
When: October 5th 12-5pm
Sponsors: Star of Hope, Surfrider Foundation – Coos Bay Chapter, Dutch Bros Coffee